Skip to main content

Review: 403 Forbidden

Read more at EDMics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are some different names for “mission statement,” and where will you likely find a firm’s mission statement?

  Different Names for "Mission Statement" The term "mission statement" is commonly used, but there are several alternative names or phrases that convey similar ideas: Purpose Statement : Focuses on the reason a company exists, its primary purpose, and how it serves its stakeholders. Vision Statement : Although technically distinct from a mission statement, a vision statement often overlaps in describing the company’s long-term goals and aspirations. Corporate Philosophy : Describes the guiding principles or values that influence a company's strategy and operations. Company Statement : A broader term that can encapsulate the company's purpose, values, and objectives. Strategic Intent : A phrase that emphasizes a firm's long-term goals and the direction it aims to pursue. Core Values Statement : Focuses on the principles and values that guide the company’s actions, often closely aligned with the mission. Foundational Statement : Emphasizes the underlying r...

"X" and "Y" Theory

Doglas McGregor suggested that while trying to motivate his subordinates a manager makes certain assumption to predict human behavior. These assumption about human nature influences the manager's action. He characterized those two sets of assumptions as theory X and theory Y. Theory "X" is based on the following assumptions: 1. People in general have an inherent dislike for work and avoid it if theycan. They are basically lazy and like to work as little as possible.            2.Most people have lack of a million. 3.They try to avoid responsibility for fear of failure. 4.They prefer to be ledas they are incapable of directing their own behavior. 5.They are inherently self-centered and indifferent to organizational needs. 6.They are gullible, not very bright. 7.They are by nature resistant change.  Theory "Y" is based on the following assumptions:                     1...

What are the components of National Income?

 The components of National Income refer to the various elements that make up the total income generated within an economy. National income is typically calculated using three methods: Income Method , Expenditure Method , and Output Method , and each method includes specific components. Below are the primary components of national income: 1. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Definition : The total value of all final goods and services produced within a country's borders during a given period (usually a year or quarter). Components : Consumption (C) : The total expenditure on goods and services by households. Investment (I) : The total spending on capital goods (such as machinery, equipment, and buildings) by businesses, including changes in inventories. Government Spending (G) : Expenditures by the government on goods and services, such as defense, education, and infrastructure. Net Exports (NX) : The difference between a country's exports (X) and imports (M). Net exports = Export...

About Me

My photo
Sayed Iftekharul Haque
Hello, I'm Iftekhar, a graduate in digital marketing, human resources, and accounting information systems. Aside from academics, I enjoy a variety of hobbies, including blogging, playing cricket, and reading about current events and trends. I find writing to be a creative outlet where I can express my thoughts and ideas to a wider audience. I'm always looking for new ways to improve my writing skills and engage with my readers, and blogging has given me the perfect platform to do so. When I'm not writing or playing cricket, I can usually be found scrolling through the latest news articles, keeping up with the latest trends, or exploring new opportunities to expand my skillset. I believe that learning is a lifelong journey, and I'm always looking for new challenges to tackle. Overall, I'm a hardworking and driven individual who is passionate about both personal and professional growth. Whether it's through my academic pursuits, my hobbies, or my professional endeavors, I'm always striving to learn more and achieve my goals.

Top Posts

Show more